Summer Learning Offer
Ends January 28th 2020 @ 4.00pm AEDT
Unless stated, all offers are only for select online study courses listed on the Mentor Education (www.mentor.edu.au) website and require full upfront payment. Unless specified, no payment plans available at discount prices. Unless stated, no discounts available for Virtual Classes/Blended Studies. To be eligible for discounts, you will need to have fully paid for your course enrolment before 20/01/2020, 4.00pm AEDT. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers/existing quotes or applied to past enrolments. Discounts are based on recommended retail price listed on the Mentor Education website as at 26/12/2019. This offer and pricing for all qualifications are subject to change without notice. For further information on external courses, please call 1300 306 146 during business hours to speak to a Mentor Education Education adviser.
Payment Plans & Study Loans
'Study Loans' are available (excludes partial scholarship applications) from a third party provider. Please review the https://studyloans.com.au/education-providers/mentor-education/#main page for Study Loans Australia Pty Ltd terms and conditions.
'Payment plans' for select courses are available directly from Mentor Education. All payment plans require an upfront payment of a percentage of the course plus regular scheduled payments. If information in relation to a payment plan is not listed with a specific course, please call 1300 306 146 during business hours and speak to an Education Adviser to find out more about payment plan options. Unless stated, payment plans are not available with Partial Scholarships or on any discounted courses.
Market research survey competition
Your participation in this Competition constitutes your deemed acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The Promoter (Mentor Education Pty Ltd (ABN 47 106 065 847)) reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
2. To enter this Competition, you must complete the online survey within the competition time frame, 1 November 2019 to midnight 19 January 2020.
3. Entry into the Competition is limited to one entry per person.
4. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
5. The Competition commences on 1 November 2019. The closing date for receipt of valid entries is midnight AEST on Sunday 19 January 2020.
6. The winner will be determined by draw and will each receive a $300 scholarship that can be spent on courses that are Diploma and above (Advanced Diploma / Graduate Certificate).
7. The prize draw will take place at Mentor Education Pty Ltd head office at Level 5, Building K/144 High St, Windsor VIC 3181 on Monday 20th January 2020 at 4pm AEST.
8. The prize winners will be notified by Wednesday 22nd January via email. The Promoter’s decision is final and conclusive.
9. A further draw for the prizes, if unclaimed, may take place on Wednesday 27 July 2020 at the same time and place as the Competition draw, but this is subject to change. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated, due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
(a) to disqualify any entrant or
(b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
10. The Promoter may, at its discretion, disqualify an entrant whether before or after a draw, if the entrant is from the same business, household or Immediate Family of another winner.
11. The prize will be deemed unclaimed if it is not collected as and when directed by the Promoter.
12. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Competition repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
13. The Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including but not limited to, the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control)
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference
(c) any entry, prize or claim for a prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether before or after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions
(e) any tax liability (including FBT) incurred by a winner or entrant
(f) use of the prize
14. In order to constitute a valid entry, you must complete the online market research survey in full. Data is collected through the third party Survey Monkey platform and will not be used by any other party or for any other purpose.
16. All Competition entries submitted become the property of the Promoter.
17. The Promoter is Mentor Education Pty Ltd (ABN 47 106 065 847), located at Level 5, Building K/144 High St, Windsor VIC 3181
18. Employees and Immediate Family* of the Promoter, and agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to win any prizes.
*Immediate Family means any of the following: spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, brother, sister, step-brother or step-sister.
Subject to intake periods
Limited partial scholarship placements available across many Mentor Education courses subject to intake periods. We will list when Partial Scholarships are available on our website. Partial scholarships are are open to all applicants meeting course entry requirements. Unless stated, payment plans are not available with Partial Scholarships. Contact Mentor Education on 1300 306 146 during business hours for further information in relation to payment requirements.
This Terms and Conditions statement was last updated on January 6th, 2019.