Current EMPLOYMENT opportunities
Please visit https://www.seek.com.au/Mentor-Education-jobs/in-All-Melbourne-VIC for current Mentor Education job opportunities.
Expression of Interest Trainer/Assessors – Nationally Recognised Training Programs
As Australia's largest privately owned finance, business and accounting education provider, Mentor Education (RTO 21683) is addressing major education and continuing professional development needs for financial, IT and business services students learning in Australia. Our success is built off technology and digital efficiency to make the most in-demand online and face to face education and training more accessible and engaging for all Australians.
Mentor Education are inviting expressions of interest from experienced Trainers/Assessors and Educators for a range of programs.
We are inviting experienced candidates to register with us.
- Previous experience in training/educator position in the VET sector – vet and/or tertiary qualifications and/or combination of relevant training and demonstrated experience in an ongoing role
- Exceptional service standards
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Be able to work within a team environment
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to start at short notice
We are calling for Expressions of Interest to deliver and assess the following qualifications.
- BSB30115 - Certificate III in Business
- BSB40215 - Certificate IV in Business
- BSB42015 - Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB50215 - Diploma of Business
- BSB50415 - Diploma of Business Administration
- BSB51415 - Diploma of Project Management
- BSB51915 - Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB60215 - Advanced Diploma of Business
- BSB80215 - Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership
- FNS40115 - Certificate IV in Credit Management
- FNS40217 - Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
- FNS40815 - Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- FNS41815 - Certificate IV in Financial Services
- FNS50217 - Diploma of Accounting
- FNS50315 - Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management
- FNS50615 - Diploma of Financial Planning
- FNS60215 - Advanced Diploma of Accounting
- FNS60217 - Advanced Diploma of Accounting
- FNS60415 - Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning
- ICT80115 - Graduate Certificate in Information Technology and Strategic Management
To lodge your expression of interest please:
- Contact us to obtain the information package by emailing Steven Crouch, Registrar at steven @ mentor.edu.au; and
- respond to the selection criteria in the information package; and
- provide us with your resume/CV; and
- indicate the qualifications you can deliver in your expression of interest.
We engage our trainers/assessors as employees. We will provide information to successful candidates on the engagement options.
The Educational Services (Post-Secondary Education) Award 2010 applies to employees, and pay rates are as per award.
We assess applications as we receive them. Please lodge an Expression of Interest following the instructions above.
We anticipate that selected courses will commence in early 2019