WEALTH LEARN HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO PROVIDE ACCESS TO A BODY OF EDUCATIONAL MATERIAL FOR THOSE WHO DESIRE A GREATER UNDERSTANDING OF CASHFLOW, WEALTH CREATION, PROTECTION OF THEIR FAMILIES ASSESTS AND THEMSELVES
Wealth Learn adheres and aligns to the first of five strategic priorities set out in National Literacy Strategy of the corporate regulator which aims to “improve the financial well-being of Australians”, which includes:
- Educating the next generation;
- Increasing the use of free, impartial information, tools and resources;
- Providing quality targeted guidance and support;
- Strengthening coordination and effective partnerships; and
- Improving research, measurement and evaluation.
Wealth Learn has been designed to equip you with the basic knowledge, skills and behaviours needed to make good financial decisions, and provide an understanding of where to go for help when you need it.
With the ever increasing burdens being placed on our personal and family finances. Along with the continued growing numbers of elderly requiring additional support. The aim of Dollars With Sense, its supporters and sponsors is to assist in the decision making process by way of improving the knowledge that will aid a better outcome.
Wealth Learn has been specifically designed by Dollars With Sense in conjunction with Mentor Education to educate and mentor participants. Cash flow analyses, investing, superannuation, situational analyses and planning for a better future forms part of our education and mentoring program.
As Benjamin Franklin said “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest”.
Upon completion of the course, participants will have developed a solid understanding of the Australian Financial industry and options available to them and their families. Participants are awarded a certificate of completion in Wealth Learn – Financial Fundamentals
Wealth Learn is designed and delivered by the leading privately owned education provider within the financial planning profession - Mentor Education.
This course has been specifically tailored to meet needs and demands of all Australians. Drawing on the significant experience and expertise of industry professionals who have given their time and form part of the Dollars With Sense panel.
By completing this course you will have developed an understanding of the following topics:
- Budgeting and Cashflow Management
- General insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement planning
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
- Managed property investments
The novice and experienced alike will benefit from this course.
Who Should Enrol?
You should enroll if you are:
- Considering your financial future
- Worried about debt and budgeting
- Wanting to protect your family and hard earned assets
- Weighing up different investment options
- Seeking to expand your existing financial skills and knowledge
- Pursuing financial freedom
The Education & Mentoring Program covers:
- Part 1 The Australian Economy
- Part 2 Australian Financial Markets
- Part 3 Investment Funds
- Part 4 Personal Taxation
- Part 5 Wealth Creation Fundamentals
- Part 6 Understanding Insurance
- Part 7 General Insurance
- Part 8 Personal Insurance
- Part 9 Introduction to Superannuation
- Part 10 Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
- Part 11 Property Securities Market
Each of the course units has four multiple choice questions to test related knowledge. Upon completion students are awarded a certification of completion.
What if I can't complete course?
A mandate of Dollars With Sense is to educate and mentor.
We understand due to many and varied factors not everyone is suited to course work. This doesn't preclude them from our desire to help.
We have qualified mentors who can assist those who find themselves in this situation.
Contact us via the Dollars With Sense website and we will endeavour to assist where we can and point you in the right direction where required.
FLEXIBLE DELIVERY OPTIONS: NATION-WIDE
Mentor specialises in providing consumer education and training services to you anywhere, any-time. We appreciate that learning needs differ for each individual and organisation, which is why we allow you to select the approach that works best for you.
If you want to make good financial decisions, and know where to go for help when you need it, this is the course for you. Study Online and start this Monday at 11 am with an Induction Webinar.
$890.00*Call us for our upfront special price
Enrol by 5pm friday, to access to our induction webinar 11am every monday