The nationally recognised Dual BSB51918 - Diploma of Leadership and Management and BSB50415 - Diploma of Business Administration course delivered by Mentor Education provides students a comprehensive course covering a range of leadership, management and business administration disciplines.
The nationally recognised Dual BSB51918 - Diploma of Leadership and Management and BSB50415 - Diploma of Business Administration course, delivered by Mentor Education, caters to individuals working, or aiming to work as managers, team leaders, administrators, project officers and those in general management roles.
Covering a diverse range of business, leadership and management subjects, the dual qualification covers study topics including:
- Emotional intelligence
- Leading and managing team effectiveness
- Budgets and financial plans
- Planning and implementation administrative systems
- Operational planning
- Continuous improvement
- Risk Management
- Workforce planning
Mentor Education’s Dual BSB51918 - Diploma of Leadership and Management and BSB50415 - Diploma of Business Administration course is an Australian nationally recognised qualification, complying with the AQF standard and ASQA standards for Registered Training Organisations.
The Dual BSB51918 - Diploma of Leadership and Management and BSB50415 - Diploma of Business Administration is ideal for individuals seeking to, or already making high level autonomous decisions and using initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions in varied contexts.
Who Should Enrol?
This qualification has been designed to accommodate both individuals with no formal training qualifications and those seeking an entry point for transition into further education. The course is suited to both experienced managers and aspiring leaders.
Course Entry requirements
There are no pre-requisites for entry to this course.
We also recommend that students undertaking this course:
- Are over 18 years of age at the time of commencement
- have successfully completed a year 12 certificate or equivalent
- have an understanding or are willing to gain an understanding of business plan creation and development.
The total duration for the course is 750 hours (self-paced), which is delivered over a 12-18 month period.
- Develop and use emotional intelligence
- Manage operational plan
- Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- Lead and manage team effectiveness
- Manage budgets and financial plans
- Manage people performance
- Facilitate continuous improvement
- Manage risk
- Manage workforce planning
- Manage employee relations
- Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- Undertake project work
- Plan and manage conferences
- Plan and implement administrative systems
- Manage business document design and development
- Manage payroll
Assessment may include:
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Short and long answer questions
- Case study and scenario responses
- Projects, Portfolio, Research, Plans
- Journal and Self-reflection exercises
Examples of activities that can be allocated to students included in self-directed hours may be:
- Set reading (textbook/workbook)
- Instructed research
- Self-directed research
Study Options - Online learning / Virtual Tutorials
Study online at your own pace, giving you the flexibility to achieve a nationally recognised qualification whilst also fulfilling your other life commitments. Virtual tutorials are available for part of this course. Online virtual tutorials can be added as an additional option for part of this qualification.
Unlimited e-mail and phone support is provided by our experienced student support team between Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm, so you're never left to feel 'lost' or stuck during your studies.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be awarded the Dual BSB51918 - Diploma of Leadership and Management and BSB50415 - Diploma of Business Administration qualification.
Mentor Education’s Dual BSB51918 - Diploma of Leadership and Management and BSB50415 - Diploma of Business Administration is a nationally recognised qualification, complying with the AQF standard and ASQA standards for Registered Training Organisations.
Mentor specialises in providing professional education and training services to you anywhere, any-time. We appreciate that learning needs differ for each individual and organisation, which is why we allow you to select the approach that works best for you.