This dual qualification caters to individuals working, or aiming to work as team leaders, remote team leaders, office managers, team Coordinators and those in general management or coordinator roles. The course is also ideal for those seeking to or who already own and/or operate small businesses.
Covering a diverse range of business, leadership and management subjects, this dual qualification includes study units covering topics such as:
- Coordinating business operational plans
- Using digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- Development and use of emotional intelligence
- Apply digital solutions to work processes
- Leading and facilitating staff,
- Communicating effectively as a workplace leader
Prospective students also have the option of undertaking other standalone BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business stream courses including the BSB40120 - Certificate IV in Business (Administration), BSB40120 - Certificate IV in Business (Cyber Security) and the BSB40120 - Certificate IV in Business (Operations).
Mentor Education’s Dual BSB40520 – Certificate IV in Leadership and Management and BSB40120 - Certificate IV in Business (Administration) course is a nationally recognised qualification, complying with the AQF standard and ASQA standards for Registered Training Organisations.
The Dual BSB40520 – Certificate IV in Leadership and Management and BSB40120 - Certificate IV in Business (Administration) course caters to current and prospective team leaders, middle-level managers and small business owners seeking a broad range of skills essential to management, leadership and business operations.
Who Should Enrol?
This qualification is particularly suitable for candidates currently or aspiring to be working in leadership and management, coordinator or office administrator roles. This introductory qualification has been designed to accommodate both individuals with no formal training qualifications and those seeking an entry point for transition into further education.
Course Entry requirements
This is an open entry course with no pre-requisite qualifications. In order for you to successfully complete this qualification, it is strongly recommended that students have a strong grasp of computer/technical skills, Microsoft Office installed on their computer, access to a reliable high-quality internet connection and adequate literacy/numeracy skills.
We also recommend that students undertaking this course:
- Are over 18 years of age at the time of commencement
- have successfully completed a year 12 certificate or equivalent
- have an understanding or are willing to gain an understanding of business plan creation and development.
The total duration for the course is 895 hours (self-paced), which is delivered over a 12 month period.
- Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- Build and maintain business relationships
- Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures, and programs
- Write complex documents
- Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
- Lead effective workplace relationships
- Coordinate business operational plans
- Lead and facilitate a team
- Apply critical thinking to work practices
- Develop personal work priorities
- Develop and use emotional intelligence
- Lead the development of diverse workforces
- Support human resources functions and processes
- Organise business meetings
- Undertake project work
- Apply digital solutions to work processes
Assessment may include:
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Short answer questions
- Long Answer Questions
- Case Study and Scenario's
- Research Tasks
Examples of activities that can be allocated to students included in self-directed hours may be:
- Set reading (textbook/workbook)
- Instructed research
- Self-directed research
Study Options - Online learning / Virtual Tutorials
Study online at your own pace, giving you the flexibility to achieve a nationally recognised qualification whilst also fulfilling your other life commitments.
Unlimited e-mail and phone support is provided by our experienced student support team between Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm, so you're never left to feel 'lost' or stuck during your studies.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be awarded the Dual BSB40520 – Certificate IV in Leadership and Management and BSB40120 - Certificate IV in Business (Administration) qualification.
Mentor Education’s Dual BSB40520 – Certificate IV in Leadership and Management and BSB40120 - Certificate IV in Business (Administration) is a nationally recognised qualification, complying with the AQF standard and ASQA standards for Registered Training Organisations.
Mentor specialises in providing professional education and training services to you anywhere, any-time. We appreciate that learning needs differ for each individual and organisation, which is why we allow you to select the approach that works best for you.
A. Online study / Self-paced
Recommended for confident self-directed learners and is related to their current chosen career.
|ONLINE / SELF-PACED LEARNING|
$2,180.00*$3,290.00* ($500.00 Deposit &
6 x $280 Monthly payments)
B. Additional Support
Recommended for individuals new to online learning or returning to learning who would benefit from additional support.
|ONLINE / ADDITIONAL SUPPORT|
* Terms and conditions.
For further information regarding tuition fees and study options related to the BSB40520BSB40120 - Dual BSB40520 – Certificate IV in Leadership and Management and BSB40120 - Certificate IV in Business (Administration) Australian Government nationally recognised qualification listed on this web page delivered by Mentor Education Pty Ltd (RTO 21683), please visit the Terms and Conditions section of the Mentor Education Website located at https://www.mentor.edu.au/terms-and-conditions or call us on 1300 306 146.