The nationally recognised Dual BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business and BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management course delivered by Mentor Education provides students an introductory qualification covering a broad based of management, leadership and business related topics.
This dual qualification caters to individuals working, or aiming to work as team leaders, remote team leaders, office managers, team Coordinators and those in general management roles. The course is also ideal for those seeking to or who already own and/or operate small businesses.
Covering a diverse range of business, leadership and management subjects, this dual qualification includes study units covering topics such as:
- Coordinating business resources
- Promotion of products and services
- Leading team effectiveness
- Implementation of continuous improvement
- Leading and facilitating off-site staff
- Communicating effectively as a workplace leader
Mentor Education’s Dual BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business and BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management course is a nationally recognised qualification, complying with the AQF standard and ASQA standards for Registered Training Organisations.
The Dual BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business and BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management caters to current and prospective team leaders, middle-level managers and small business owners seeking a broad range of skills essential to management, leadership and business operations.
Who Should Enrol?
This qualification is particularly suitable for candidates currently or aspiring to be working in leadership and management roles. This introductory qualification has been designed to accommodate both individuals with no formal training qualifications and those seeking an entry point for transition into further education.
Course Entry requirements
This is an open entry course with no pre-requisite qualifications. In order for you to successfully complete this qualification, it is strongly recommended that students have a strong grasp of computer/technical skills, Microsoft Office installed on their computer, access to a reliable high-quality internet connection and adequate literacy/numeracy skills.
We also recommend that students undertaking this course:
- Are over 18 years of age at the time of commencement
- have successfully completed a year 12 certificate or equivalent
- have an understanding or are willing to gain an understanding of business plan creation and development.
The total duration for the course is 750 hours (self-paced), which is delivered over a 12-18 month period.
- Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- Implement operational plan
- Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- Lead effective workplace relationships
- Lead team effectiveness
- Organise meetings
- Coordinate business resources
- Undertake project work
- Promote products and services
- Undertake marketing activities
- Lead a diverse workforce
- Apply digital solutions to work processes
- Lead and facilitate off-site staff
- Promote innovation in a team environment
- Implement continuous improvement
- Build client relationships and business networks
Assessment may include:
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Short answer questions
- Long Answer Questions
- Case Study and Scenario's
- Research Tasks
- Role Play
Examples of activities that can be allocated to students included in self-directed hours may be:
- Set reading (textbook/workbook)
- Instructed research
- Self-directed research
Study Options - Online learning / Virtual Tutorials
Study online at your own pace, giving you the flexibility to achieve a nationally recognised qualification whilst also fulfilling your other life commitments.
Unlimited e-mail and phone support is provided by our experienced student support team between Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm, so you're never left to feel 'lost' or stuck during your studies.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be awarded the Dual BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business and BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management qualification.
Mentor Education’s Dual BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business and BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management is a nationally recognised qualification, complying with the AQF standard and ASQA standards for Registered Training Organisations.
Mentor specialises in providing professional education and training services to you anywhere, any-time. We appreciate that learning needs differ for each individual and organisation, which is why we allow you to select the approach that works best for you.
Online / Self-Paced Learning
|Online / Self-Paced Learning|
Call or email us
Online / Additional Support
|Online / Additional Support|
Call or email us
Terms and conditions
For further information regarding pricing and offers related to the Dual BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business and BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management nationally recognised qualification listed on this web page delivered by Mentor Education Pty Ltd (RTO 21683), please visit the Terms and Conditions section of the Mentor Education Website located at https://www.mentor.edu.au/terms-and-conditions.