Mentor Education's nationally recognised BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management course delivers individuals the skills and knowledge to lead and manage organisations.
This latest release BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management qualification (supersedes BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management) is ideal for candidates seeking the skills and knowledge to lead and manage individuals, teams and organisations. The course is suited to individuals currently in or looking to undertake leadership and management roles and provides a succinct overview of core business fundamentals that are key to business operations.
The qualification comprises of core business units of competency covering disciplines including:
- Emotional intelligence
- Leading and managing workplace relationships and team effectiveness
- Budgeting and Financial Planning and Risk Management
- Management of employee performance, workforce management and employee relations
- Facilitation of continuous improvement
Mentor Education's BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management is an exceptional choice for individuals:
- Seeking to develop or consolidate their management and leadership skills to further enhance career opportunities
- Looking to gain knowledge associated with business leadership and management fundamentals, essential to self-employment or business operations
- Looking to consolidate previous business and management skills and knowledge, with a nationally recognised qualification
- Seeking to complete a course providing a succinct pathway into a Master of Business Administration qualification.
The BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management qualification accommodates both individuals with no formal training qualifications and those seeking an entry point for transition into further education.
This qualification accommodates both individuals with no formal training qualifications and/or those seeking an entry point for transition into further education. Mentor Education's BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management qualification is a nationally recognised qualification, complying with the AQF standard and ASQA standards for Registered Training Organisations.
With relevant work experience and on completion of this course, students may be granted entry into either a Master of Business Administration or Bachelor of Business qualification***.
This qualification caters to individuals in roles (or aspiring to be in roles) such as Supervisors, Team Leaders, Project Managers and Middle Level Managers, where there is an objective to gain practical leadership and management knowledge that can be applied as part of their job function.
Who Should Enrol?
This qualification has been designed to accommodate both individuals with no formal training qualifications and those seeking an entry point for transition into further education. The course is suited to both experienced managers and aspiring leaders seeking to gain further leadership and management knowledge.
This is an open entry course with no pre-requisite qualifications. In order for you to successfully complete this course, it is recommended that you have strong literacy and numeracy skills.
Students may wish to undertake the completion of the BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management qualification prior to completing this course.
It is expected that students will spend 1300 hours in learning and related activities if completing on a full-time basis over 12 months.
- Develop and use emotional intelligence
- Manage operational plan
- Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- Lead and manage team effectiveness
- Manage budgets and financial plans
- Manage people performance
- Facilitate continuous improvement
- Manage risk
- Manage workforce planning
- Manage employee relations
- Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- Undertake project work
Study online at your own pace, giving you the flexibility to achieve a nationally recognised qualification whilst also fulfilling your other life commitments.
Unlimited e-mail and phone support is provided by our experienced student support team between Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm, so you’re never left to feel 'lost' or stuck during your studies.
Assessment tasks may be a combination of:
- Multiple choice
- Short answer questions
- Case study and scenario responses
- Projects, Portfolio
- Role Plays
- Practical Demonstration
- Journal and Self-reflection exercises
Students considering further studies after completing the BSB42015 Diploma of Leadership and Management qualification have the option of gaining a direct pathway into higher education. Visit https://mentor.edu.au/career-pathway for further information.
FLEXIBLE DELIVERY OPTIONS: NATION-WIDE
Mentor Education specialises in providing professional education and training services to you anywhere, any-time. We appreciate that learning needs differ for each individual and organisation, which is why we allow you to select the approach that works best for you.
YOUR PAYMENT OPTIONS
|1. Online - upfront payment|
Partial Scholarship Fee
Download Enrolment Form
and Payment Form
|2. Online - Study Loan**|
For further information, please call 1300 306 146 and speak to a Course Adviser.
Terms and Conditions
* Unless stated otherwise, this offer is only for select online Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma qualifications, Short Courses and Skill sets listed on this web page and requires full upfront payment. Unless stated otherwise, no payment plans available for discount offers or partial scholarships. Unless stated otherwise, no discounts available for Workshops. Unless stated otherwise, to be eligible for discounts or partial scholarships, you will need to have fully paid for your course enrolment before 31/08/2019, 11.59pm AEST. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers/existing quotes or applied to past enrolments. Discounts are based on recommended retail price listed on the Mentor Education website as at 30/06/2019. Limited partial scholarship placements available. Partial scholarships are are open to all applicants meeting entry requirements.
** Payment plans are available (excludes partial scholarship applications) from a third party provider. Please review the https://studyloans.com.au/education-providers/mentor-education/#main page for Study Loans Australia Pty Ltd terms and conditions.