Mentor Education's nationally recognised Diploma of Business Administration (BSB50415) qualification provides individuals working in managerial or administrative roles the skills and knowledge to plan, carry out and evaluate their own work and the work of a team.
The qualification comprises of core business units of competency covering disciplines including:
- Meeting coordination
- Conference planning and management
- Payroll management
- Management of individual priorities and professional development
- Manage and lead team effectiveness
The Diploma of Business Administration qualification is ideal for individuals working in management or administrative roles. Delivered online, this qualification accommodates both individuals with no formal training qualifications and those seeking an entry point for transition into further education.
Mentor Education's Diploma of Business Administration (BSB50415) is a nationally recognised qualification, complying with the AQF standard and ASQA standards for Registered Training Organisations. With relevant work experience and on completion of this course, students may be granted entry into either a Master of Business Administration or Bachelor of Business qualification***.
The Diploma of Business Administration provides an exceptional choice for individuals seeking to further develop their own managerial and administrative skills alongside providing a pathway to further learning.
Industry Endorsed and Trusted
Mentor Education's Diploma of Business Administration (BSB50415) is a nationally recognised qualification, complying with the AQF standard and ASQA standards for Registered Training Organisations.
With over 15 years' experience and more than 20,000 students, Mentor has a well-earned reputation as the largest privately owned financial services education provider, with full student support, quality training and assessment and linkages to employers, aggregators, mentors and the broader industry.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be awarded the nationally recognised Diploma of Business Administration (BSB50415) qualification.
Who Should Enrol?
This qualification has been designed to accommodate both individuals with no formal training qualifications and those seeking an entry point for transition into further education. The course is suited to both experienced managers and aspiring leaders seeking to gain further managerial and administrative knowledge.
Course Entry Requirements
This is an open entry course with no pre-requisite qualifications. In order for you to successfully complete this qualification, it is strongly recommended that students have a strong grasp of computer/technical skills, Microsoft Office installed on their computer, access to a reliable high quality internet connection and adequate literacy/numeracy skills.
The total duration for the course is 550 hours which will be delivered over 52 weeks.
- Manage meetings
- Plan and manage conferences
- Plan and implement administrative systems
- Manage business document design and development
- Manage payroll
- Undertake project work
- Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- Lead and manage team effectiveness
Study online at your own pace, giving you the flexibility to achieve a nationally recognised qualification whilst also fulfilling your other life commitments.
Unlimited e-mail and phone support is provided by our experienced student support team between Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm, so you’re never left to feel 'lost' or stuck during your studies.
We have designed our assessment activities in line with best practice standards to help you deliver quality advice outcomes to your clients.
Assessment may include:
- Short answer questions
- Long Answer Questions
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Case Study and Scenario's
- Research Tasks
- Role Play
Examples of activities that can be allocated to students included in self-directed hours may be:
- Set reading (textbook/workbook)
- Instructed research
- Self-directed research
Students considering further studies after completing the Diploma of Business Administration qualification have the option of gaining a direct pathway into higher education. Visit https://mentor.edu.au/career-pathway for further information.
FLEXIBLE DELIVERY OPTIONS: NATION-WIDE
Mentor Education specialises in providing professional education and training services to you anywhere, any-time. We appreciate that learning needs differ for each individual and organisation, which is why we allow you to select the approach that works best for you.
YOUR PAYMENT OPTIONS
|1. Online - upfront payment|
Partial Scholarship Fee
Download Enrolment Form
and Payment Form
|2. Online - Payment Plan|
For further information and to Apply, call 1300 306 146 and speak to a Course Adviser.
Download Enrolment Form
and Payment Form
Terms and Conditions
* Unless stated otherwise, this offer is only for select online Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma qualifications, Short Courses and Skill sets listed on this web page and requires full upfront payment. Unless stated otherwise, no payment plans available for discount offers or partial scholarships. Unless stated otherwise, no discounts available for Workshops. Unless stated otherwise, to be eligible for discounts or partial scholarships, you will need to have fully paid for your course enrolment before 30/06/2019, 11.59pm AEST. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers/existing quotes or applied to past enrolments. Discounts are based on recommended retail price listed on the Mentor Education website as at 01/03/2019. Limited partial scholarship placements available. Partial scholarships are are open to all applicants meeting entry requirements.
** Payment plans are available (excludes partial scholarship applications) and require six equal monthly payments via direct debit. Contact Mentor Education for further information.