Mentor Education's nationally recognised BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration qualification is ideal for individuals seeking the knowledge required to work in administrative or management roles such as an office manager, personal assistant, administration manager, executive assistant, office assistant or executive officer. This qualification accommodates both individuals with no formal training qualifications and those seeking an entry point for transition into further education.
The BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration qualification comprises of core business units of competency covering disciplines including:
- Managing and leading team effectiveness
- Meeting coordination and conference planning
- Undertaking project work
- Management of individual priorities and professional development
- Management of business document design and document development
The BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration is a nationally recognised qualification, complying with the AQF standard and ASQA standards for Registered Training Organisations. With relevant work experience and on completion of this course, students may be granted entry into either a Master of Business Administration or Bachelor of Business qualification***.
The Diploma of Business Administration provides an exceptional choice for individuals seeking to further develop their own managerial and administrative skills alongside providing a pathway to further learning.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be awarded the nationally recognised BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration qualification.
Who Should Enrol?
This qualification has been designed to accommodate both individuals with no formal training qualifications and those seeking an entry point for transition into further education. The course is suited to both experienced managers and aspiring leaders seeking to gain further managerial and administrative knowledge.
Course Entry Requirements
This is an open entry course with no pre-requisite qualifications. In order for you to successfully complete this qualification, it is strongly recommended that students have a strong grasp of computer/technical skills, Microsoft Office installed on their computer, access to a reliable high quality internet connection and adequate literacy/numeracy skills.
The total duration for the course is 550 hours, The course can be completed within a 12-month period.
- Manage meetings
- Plan and manage conferences
- Plan and implement administrative systems
- Manage business document design and development
- Manage payroll
- Undertake project work
- Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- Lead and manage team effectiveness
Study online at your own pace, giving you the flexibility to achieve a nationally recognised qualification whilst also fulfilling your other life commitments.
Unlimited e-mail and phone support is provided by our experienced student support team between Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm, so you’re never left to feel 'lost' or stuck during your studies.
We have designed our assessment activities in line with best practice standards to help you deliver quality advice outcomes to your clients.
Assessment may include:
- Short answer questions
- Long Answer Questions
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Case Study and Scenario's
- Research Tasks
- Role Play
Examples of activities that can be allocated to students included in self-directed hours may be:
- Set reading (textbook/workbook)
- Instructed research
- Self-directed research
Students considering further studies after completing the Diploma of Business Administration qualification have the option of gaining a direct pathway into higher education. Visit https://mentor.edu.au/career-pathway for further information.
FLEXIBLE DELIVERY OPTIONS: NATION-WIDE
Mentor Education specialises in providing professional education and training services to you anywhere, any-time. We appreciate that learning needs differ for each individual and organisation, which is why we allow you to select the approach that works best for you.
YOUR PAYMENT OPTIONS
|1. Online - upfront payment|
Download Enrolment Form
and Payment Form
|2. Online - Study Loan**|
For further information, please call 1300 306 146 and speak to a Course Adviser.
Terms and Conditions
* Unless stated otherwise, this offer is only for select online Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma qualifications, Short Courses and Skill sets listed on this web page and requires full upfront payment. Unless stated otherwise, no payment plans available for discount offers or partial scholarships. Unless stated otherwise, no discounts available for Workshops. Unless stated otherwise, to be eligible for discounts or partial scholarships, you will need to have fully paid for your course enrolment before 27/09/2019, 4.00pm AEST. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers/existing quotes or applied to past enrolments. Discounts are based on recommended retail price listed on the Mentor Education website as at 30/06/2019. Limited partial scholarship placements available. Partial scholarships are are open to all applicants meeting entry requirements.
** Payment plans are available (excludes partial scholarship applications) from a third party provider. Please review the https://studyloans.com.au/education-providers/mentor-education/#main page for Study Loans Australia Pty Ltd terms and conditions.