Gain the knowledge and capabilities to provide competent advice in a dynamic property market with Mentor Education's Real Estate Agents Representative Course (Victoria).
To work in the real estate industry in Victoria and/or become a licensed real estate agent (Certificate IV in Property Services), individuals are required to complete the Real Estate Agents Representative Course (Victoria).
This course provides individuals:
- A nationally accredited, 5 day training intensive face to face course
- Trainers currently working in the real estate industry with hands on experience
- Flexible learning options; You can study full time OR part time
Obtaining a Real Estate Agents Representative (Victoria) Certificate authorises individuals to work for a Licensed Real Estate Agent and undertake a broad range of duties and responsibilities.
Who Should Enrol?
This course is designed for individuals seeking the specialised knowledge required to work for a Licensed Real Estate Agent and undertake a broad range of duties and responsibilities.
Course Entry Requirements
This is an open entry course with no pre-requisite qualifications. In order for you to successfully complete this course, it is recommended that you have a strong literacy and numeracy skills.
The course consists of three units of competency from the CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate):
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the Real Estate Industry
- CPPDSM4007A Identify Legal & Ethical Requirements of Property Management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4008A Identify Legal & Ethical Requirements of Property Sales to complete agency work
This course will provide you with the entry-level units required by the Victorian Business Licensing Authority to work in real estate.
Assessment tasks are a combination of:
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Case Study and Scenario's
Intensive Workshops and Online learning
Attend the 5 day intensive workshop and complete your study online at your own pace, giving you the flexibility to achieve a nationally recognised qualification whilst also fulfilling your other life commitments.
Unlimited e-mail and phone support is provided by our experienced student support team between Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm, so you’re never left to feel ‘lost’ or stuck during your studies.
FLEXIBLE DELIVERY OPTIONS: NATION-WIDE
Mentor Education specialises in providing professional education and training services to you anywhere, any-time. We appreciate that learning needs differ for each individual and organisation, which is why we allow you to select the approach that works best for you.
|Face to Face & Online|
|Call 1300 306 146 for further details.|
Terms and Conditions
* Unless stated otherwise, this offer is only for select online Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma qualifications, Short Courses and Skill sets listed on this web page and requires full upfront payment. Unless stated otherwise, no payment plans available for discount offers. Unless stated otherwise, no discounts available for Workshops. Unless stated otherwise, to be eligible for discounts, you will need to have fully paid for your course enrolment before 27/09/2019, 4.00pm AEST. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers/existing quotes or applied to past enrolments. Discounts are based on recommended retail price listed on the Mentor Education website as at 30/06/2019.