Mentor Education's nationally recognised Advanced Diploma of Business (BSB60215) qualification provides individuals working in or aspiring to work in managerial or leadership roles the skills and knowledge to manage and lead businesses, corporate divisions or teams.
The Advanced Diploma of Business course is ideal for individuals working in management, team leadership or executive roles or those with significant experience in a senior administrative role who are seeking to develop expertise across a wider range of business functions.
The Advanced Diploma of Business qualification comprises of core business units of competency covering disciplines including:
- Managing financials
- Organisational change
- Knowledge and information management
- Implementation of business plans
- Development of organisational marketing objectives
Delivered online, this qualification accommodates both individuals with no formal training qualifications and those seeking an entry point for transition into further education. Subject to experience, individuals who complete this course may be eligible for direct entry to higher education degrees with Advanced Standing Credits***.
Mentor Education’s Advanced Diploma of Business (BSB60215) is a nationally recognised qualification, complying with the AQF standards for Registered Training Organisations.
Mentor Education’s Advanced Diploma of Business course has been structured to cater for candidates either aspiring to or working in management or leadership roles. With a focus on organisation fundamentals including financial management, knowledge management, workplace policy development, marketing planning and leadership, the Advanced Diploma of Business provides an ideal qualification for individuals aiming to develop expertise across a wider range of business functions.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be awarded the nationally recognised Advanced Diploma of Business (BSB60215) qualification.
Who Should Enrol?
This qualification has been designed to accommodate both individuals with no formal training qualifications and those seeking an entry point for transition into further education. The course is suited to both experienced and aspiring leaders seeking to gain further managerial knowledge.
Course Entry Requirements
This is an open entry course with no pre-requisite qualifications. In order for you to successfully complete this qualification, it is strongly recommended that students have a strong grasp of computer/technical skills, Microsoft Office installed on their computer, access to a reliable high quality internet connection and adequate literacy/numeracy skills.
The total course duration is 1260 hours which will be delivered over 24 months.
- Manage finances
- Manage knowledge and information
- Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- Lead and manage organisational change
- Develop organisational marketing objectives
- Develop a marketing plan
- Provide leadership across the organisation
- Develop and implement a business plan
Study online at your own pace, giving you the flexibility to achieve a nationally recognised qualification whilst also fulfilling your other life commitments.
Unlimited e-mail and phone support is provided by our experienced student support team between Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm, so you’re never left to feel ‘lost’ or stuck during your studies.
Assessment may include:
- Short Answer Questions
- Long Answer Questions
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Case Study and Scenario's
- Research Tasks
- Role Play
Examples of activities that can be allocated to students included in self-directed hours may be:
- Set reading (textbook/workbook)
- Instructed research
- Self-directed research
Students considering further studies after completing the Advanced Diploma of Business qualification have the option of gaining a direct pathway into higher education. Visit https://mentor.edu.au/career-pathway for further information.
FLEXIBLE DELIVERY OPTIONS: NATION-WIDE
Mentor Education specialises in providing professional education and training services to you anywhere, any-time. We appreciate that learning needs differ for each individual and organisation, which is why we allow you to select the approach that works best for you.
YOUR PAYMENT OPTIONS
|1. Online - upfront payment/Partial Scholarship|
Partial Scholarship fee
Download Enrolment Form
and Payment Form
|2. Online - Payment Plan|
$385.00 upfront then $50 per week for 48 weeks
For further information and to speak to a Course Adviser, please call 1300 306 146.
Download Enrolment Form
and Payment Form
Terms and Conditions
* Unless stated otherwise, this offer is only for select online Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma qualifications, Short Courses and Skill sets listed on this web page and requires full upfront payment. Unless stated otherwise, no payment plans available for discount offers or partial scholarships. Unless stated otherwise, no discounts available for Workshops. Unless stated otherwise, to be eligible for discounts or partial scholarships, you will need to have fully paid for your course enrolment before 29/03/2019, 5pm AEDT. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers/existing quotes or applied to past enrolments. Discounts are based on recommended retail price listed on the Mentor Education website as at 01/03/2019. Limited partial scholarship placements available. Partial scholarships are are open to all applicants meeting entry requirements.
** Payment plans are available (excludes partial scholarship applications) and payments via direct debit. Contact Mentor Education for further information.